Ensure Your Patients Are In The Most Capable Hands
A certified telemetry facility can provide comfort to those patients (and their families) that are in the most severe of circumstances. Telemetry usually deals with high-risk patients in or just out of the ICU who need constant monitoring. In such situations, it is crucial that your staff be confident and alert when interpreting data and checking vitals. Ensure this is the case with telemetry training.
Accreditation is also recognized internationally so you can assess your facility’s level of performance in relation to industry standards and differentiate yourself from other establishments that aren’t certified.
A certified facility can:
- Monitor important health vitals such as blood pressure, heart rate and heart rhythm from the hospital or a remote location on special telemetry equipment.
- Confidently interpret data for critically-ill or high-risk patients in or just out of ICU.
- Detect trends in vitals that could indicate danger or distress for your patients.
- Establish the skills necessary to provide high-quality care.
- Stay up-to-date on telemetry best practices.