Headline: The Top Online Telemetry Certification for Students
With the study guides, practice tests and final exam available online, the NTA® makes it easy to receive your certification - no matter how busy your schedule.
Ahh, the life of a medical student – It doesn’t seem there’s much time for anything but endless cups of coffee, patient charts and cafeteria meals. Never fear. You can receive your telemetry certification in your PJs at home. You and your patients will be glad you did.
Give those under your care peace of mind. Telemetric certification allows you to:
- Monitor important health vitals such as blood pressure, heart rate and heart rhythm from the hospital or a remote location on special telemetry equipment.
- Confidently interpret data for critically-ill or high-risk patients in or just out of ICU.
- Establish that you have the skills necessary to provide quality care to your most critical patients.
- Be eligible to receive greater job opportunities like higher pay and more responsibility.
- Achieve international accreditation to differentiate yourself from competitors, polish your resumé and open up the possibility to work in different locations.
- Stay up-to-date on telemetry best practices.